Recently I’ve been getting error output from cron - not every run but about once every day or so - complaining about an xtables lock. Anyone have thoughts on why this is happening?
Subject: Cron <root@gonzo> [ -x /usr/sbin/sympl-firewall ] && /usr/sbin/sympl-firewall Another app is currently holding the xtables lock. Perhaps you want to use the -w option? sympl-firewall: Firewall script failed.
- Sympl Version [9.0/10.0]: 10.0
- Sympl Testing Version? [Yes/No] No
- Debian Version [Buster/Stretch]: Buster
- Hardware Type? [Dedicated/Virtual/Pi] VM
- Hosted On? [name of hosting co] Digital Ocean