A client has a website that uses perl scripts. They work just fine as long as they have chmod +x but every time sympl-filesystem-security runs, it removes the +x
I’ve put a file called disable-filesystem-security in the config folder, but that hasn’t stopped it.
replace this text with messages or log entries
- Sympl Version [9.0/10.0]: 10
- Sympl Testing Version? [Yes/No] no
- Debian Version [Buster/Stretch]: buster
- Hardware Type? [Dedicated/Virtual/Pi] dedicated
- Hosted On? [name of hosting co] Bytemark